FAIR HOUSING INFORMATION
It is the policy of the City of Antelope to provide for fair housing for all residents.
The federal Fair Housing Act protects your right to rent an apartment, buy a home, obtain a mortgage, or purchase homeowners insurance free from discrimination based on:
Race, Color, Religion, Gender, National Origin, Disability (mental and physical), Familial Status (presence of children under 18 in the home).
Links to Fair Housing Enforcement and Education Agencies:
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- Oregon Housing and Community Services (Public Housing Authority of Oregon)
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon (Includes Legal Aid Assistance)
- National Association of Realtors – Fair Housing Program
- Fair Housing Initiatives Program
- Fair Housing Act
- National Fair Housing Alliance
- FDIC Compliance with Fair Housing
The Fair Housing Council of Oregon (FHCO) is a statewide non-profit organization that provides a wide range of resources to communities. They promote equal housing by providing education, outreach, technical assistance, and enforcement opportunities. Their contact information is:Fair Housing Council of Oregon 506 SW 6th Ave, Ste 111, Portland, OR 97204 Phone: (503) 223-8295, (800) 424-3247